Buckden House Outdoor Education Centre is a converted manor house in the heart of the Yorkshire Dales. It is run as part of the City of Bradford’s Children’s Services and has been providing residential outdoor experiences to children and young people for over 30 years.
We offer the following services:
- Residential courses for school and college groups following adventurous and educational outdoor programmes.
- Day activities for school, college and adult groups in outdoor pursuits and environmental education.
- Residential and day facilities for music groups/orchestras, conferences and seminars.
- Self catering facilities for a variety of groups including families.
- Camping for Duke of Edinburgh Award students.
- Team building and corporate away days utilising onsite and local venues.